7 Ways to Improve Bowel Movements
Daily bowel movements are essential to feel your best each day and to get the most out of your Cleanse.
If you don’t take out the trash at your house, it will pile up, attract pests, and quickly become a problem. During the Cleanse, your body is taking out its “trash” by eliminating toxins through the bowels. Having daily bowel movements will help make sure that toxins aren’t reabsorbed into your system.
Sometimes your bowel movements will increase when doing the Cleanse. Other times you may be constipated, meaning you are having less then one bowel movement per day. If you are constipated here are a few ways to resolve it:
- Stay hydrated: Drink enough water so you use the bathroom once every few hours.
- Eat fiber rich foods: Include both cooked and raw greens, cherries, figs, prunes, pears, aloe juice, warm lemon water and green vegetable juices including beets.
- Move it: Do some movement and exercise. Walking and light yoga are great.
- Use Eliminate magnesium: This magnesium citrate supplement works wonders for relaxing the nervous system and increasing bowel movements. Purchase Eliminate on our website or magnesium powder at your local health food store.
- Get a colonic: Colon hydrotherapy is very useful during your Cleanse, even if you are having regular bowel movements. Usually once during the program is enough to help.
- Disconnect and relax: Stress is a common cause of constipation. Consider shutting off the phone and computer for a while, and relaxing in a warm bath.
- Get to bed: Often we become constipated because we haven’t given our body the rest it needs. Go to bed early or take an afternoon nap.
- Of course, if you continue having trouble, feel free to contact us for help: firstname.lastname@example.org (888) 497-8417